Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum steeped in the Sonic Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berial's Martial Arts Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Señor Joestar
Unbreakable Endurance
Unbreakable Endurance
Señor Joestar

Berial's Martial Arts Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Berial's Martial Arts Tournament   Berial's Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 am

After a few days of major heart break and disappointment, along with drug abuse and overall pitiful attempts to bring himself happiness without the pink succubus. Mister Berial Spike Joestar decided that it was time to host a competitive competition which would bring him mild amusement hopefully brightening up the once proud ruler feared lycan beast. With that being said the beast set out from his usual tiring tasks of demeaning and demoralizing canine like behavior he left his home for the first time in a while aside from his usual drug trades, and the prostitution ring, he when to the most unique arena located in modern day California.

"I guess this will put a smile on my face seeing a couple of knuckle heads beat themselves senseless.. Hmm I must give a proper reward for the 'winner' although.. In the end the only one who is going to win here is me.. hehe"

In his sick twisted mind he thought about what he would do to this winner, sure he'd be given fame, fortunate beyond his wildest dreams. But like everything else in this world every good thing came at a price. He had something planned for this occasion something far more sinister then a simple sports game. Oh how those fools would see, what genius he was at lease that is what he thought about while he posted fliers up on the sides of buildings, in schools, and even in physical fitness areas.. However news of his fabled Martial Arts Tournament did not stop with simple posters and bill boards. No there were ads even in new articles and television commercials.

Soon the word got out every where and the buzz was on fighters from all over the world, no universe were signing up left and right to gain what they thought to be fabulous treasures and glory behind their wildest dreams. Who could ever image what Mister Joestar was really planning or what they were truly getting into..
Back to top Go down
Shinn R.
Shinn R.

Berial's Martial Arts Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berial's Martial Arts Tournament   Berial's Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:51 am

While the people around hustled and bustled to their daily job's while cars drove on by spraying fumes from their tail pipes; yet this didn't bother the hedgelynx how stood in front of these few poster's about a MA tournament, and with a simple scratch to the back of his head, he let his paw drop back to his side. Shinn let a sigh out figuring he would only enter to test his fighting potential against stronger adversaries in this tournament and soon his hue's began to scan the paper's looking for where he could sign up. Yet he couldn't find non and figured he would follow a group of fighters, since they would know where to go, and he would take it from there. The male began to think while he followed this group of people, of why a MA tournament would be held now when one hasn't been in year's? was it for sport or something more; though shinn dismissed this and just figured it would be for sport.

The male also knew that he would have to take it easy and not rely on his special abilities to help him win his match's, and to let himself run the natural course of combat and to call it quits when he as done or out of energy. He stopped when he reached the sign up area and did so, filling out all the information needed and soon left to go train for when the tournament would begin.
Back to top Go down

Berial's Martial Arts Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplays :: Roleplays (General) :: Story Driven Role-Play :: Multi-Para-
Jump to: