Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay forum steeped in the Sonic Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World War Mobius (It begins )

Go down 
+2
Psyche Machiavelli
Monumental Of the Nexus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monumental Of the Nexus
Apohpian Remnant
Apohpian Remnant
Monumental Of the Nexus

World War Mobius (It begins ) Empty
PostSubject: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:38 am

It was built two years ago by the Mobian government, our sun was dying and they had only one object that could possibly save us from extinction. They named it AL and it's mission was to prevent our sun from entering it's supernova stage at such an early point. Mobius was under siege by the sun's UV rays which in turn penetrated the ozone layer of our world, droughts befall onto many countries. The ice caps vigorously melting at a alarming rate, and while at the same time of it being prepped for it's mission. A cult rebelled against Mobian's government to launch the device, believing it was destiny for them to all perish. Many attempts at preventing the device from completing it's objective was attempted by the deranged group of individuals whom were lead by Vergil Balthazar. He convinced the cult that it was their calling to stop the device from succeeding in purging the world clean of the sun's destruction to come. His corruption had taken over the group and he was able to further his plans while the entire Mobian gov was focused on the cult followers.

After much struggle against the opposing forces that threaten the mission, AL was launched and the mission was successful. Vergil was later captured and brought into custody by the Mobian Gov and was sentence to execution. But Vergil had escaped and is now on the King Of Mobius top priority list to be ridden of, he'd has hired the Wardens of Sovereign Hold to capture and transport him to their prison. It's been two years since the occurrence that effected the global climate of Mobius, the device referred to as AL was stored away by the Mobian Gov within a secured base hidden underground. Isolated from any sort of contact the device turned itself on as if it was it's own living being, it scanned the base. Then it hacked the Mobian network releasing a full scale virus that cause an blackout in a few major cities across Mobius. A.L was now some kind of Artificial intelligent entity, it took over the base and killed nearly almost everyone whom reside in it. Present day, it's been year since the blackout and viral event which was deal by the Mobian's Gov months ago.

The new king of mobius, ordered manhunt to track down the infamous Apophian to bring him to justice. Vergil waited in the heart of the torn Nexus that lied beneath the surface of Mobius. "I highly doubt any of these wardens will seek me out here in such conditions where I have the up advantage.." He spoke to himself, having being away from his dark consort for quite sometime, unable to make any sort of contact with her. Not wanting to attract attention to himself to avoid a confrontation with Wardens, his eyes quickly darted across the Nexus. Sensing not one but multiple presences within his lair, Vergil quietly approached one of the entrances to the Nexus. His wings tore through his flesh as he risen unto the air, landing onto the crystallize rock, leading to the tunnel. Upon reaching the tunnel his eyes meeting a entity that towered over him by a few inches, it's arms so long they touched the ground. It bared it's bloodied teeth with abnormal shaped cranium and grey colored skin, Vergil immediately jumped back at the site of the creature. He could sense the presence of other ones like it within his lair, Vergil felt somewhat surrounded by these grey as he would refer to them as.

Above the surface, more of these greys started to show up in major cities across the globe, they're sudden appearance threatening in a way. Strange things were beginning to happen on Mobius and with the appearance of such creatures, attacks were being recorded day by day. This was the one thing that was happening, in some parts of the Mobian world it started to snow where it usually wouldn't and a new weather anomaly known as fire tornadoes were tearing small towns and villages apart that were effected by devastating droughts. Ice storms and blizzards swarmed over the the eastern hemisphere, but what was the cause of these events that were occurring, a satellite hovering above the planet televised a orbital ball of blue light. "Don't be afraid Mobians, I'm only doing what's right to in sure planetary safety.. your presence here threatens life that inherits this planet. To ensure my existence, I must extinguish yours.. extinctions is imminent.." It spoke fading from the televised screens around the world.
Back to top Go down
Psyche Machiavelli
Ambrosian Princess
Ambrosian Princess
Psyche Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:26 am

Two years had passed since the launch of Al, the device that was intended to save the lives of all who existed on Mobius. In her home land, Psyche studied from afar the occurrences and turmoil snaking it's way across Mobius. As the situations began to grow stranger by the passing day, Psyche decided to relinquish her duties as an Elder upon the Council in order to preserve the life of the Mobians, despite that doing so went against her grain. With every new situation, the world of Ambrose began to become unbalanced as well. For the sake of Ambrose, she would search for a solution to the ever persistent issues that plagued the world foreign to her.

-Present Day-

Psyche stood behind her daughter, brushing her hair back and beginning to braid her long tresses. "You won't be alone, Renata." she argued, sighing as her daughters ears flattened. "I see not why we are not prohibited to accompany you, Mother," Loki chimed in, his lips pressed into a firm line. "Yes, you did say you were going to see Father," Renata added, Psyche's brow furrowing as she listened to her children, their voices and level of understanding making her decision harder. She brought the braid of her daughter's hair to an end, fastening a small bow around the last part of the braid and smoothing back her bangs. "The situations on Mobius are too dangerous for you to be there. You've witnessed how our world is beginning to change. Whatever is causing problems there is interfering with the Elemental Planes. I dislike it so." Loki crossed his arms, looking away. "I want to see dad." he said firmly, his tone painted with that of irritation. "I'm bringing him back with me," Psyche said after a long moment of silence. "You're going to stay here with Alistair and Grandpa." Alistair came in soon after his name was spoken, his timing uncannily precise. "Renata, don't you want to stay with me?" he teased her, appearing at her side and tugging one of her tall ears. Renata fought back a smile but failed, her canid fangs flashing about. "All of your things are arranged on your bed, m'lady." Alistair said, pressing a kiss to the top of her hand in a show of respect. "Thank you, Alistair. It is much appreciated," she nodded to him, kneeling to be at eye-level with her children. "Be good while I'm gone.. No destroying things, Renata. And mind Alistair, Loki. I'll be unhappy to hear otherwise." Renata stepped into her mother's embrace as she held her arms out. Loki turned his head away as if to ignore her. Psyche grabbed him, pulling him into a tight hug, and pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I'll be back soon. With Dad." he said to Loki, who had kept his eyes skyward. "Come Gelu," she said, the small pet scurrying along the length of the cobblestone floor and jumping into her arms. Alistair nodded his head and Psyche curtsied lightly in the customs of her people, and with that, left the room. She collected her things once she was in her bedroom, fastening her gun holster about her thigh. She loaded her gun and placed it within it's holster, Gelu jumping onto the bed and watching her pack her things. He growled softly, and Psyche looked at him as if she understood. "What?" she said, looking back to her posessions as she pulled the second gun holster about her right thigh and buttoned it's clasp. Gelu wagged his tail excitedly, tilting his head skyward and allowing a steady stream of fire to leave his mouth. "Yes, you're going to get to hurt something," she laughed, loading her second gun and placing it into it's holster as well. "Let us be done with this," she murmured, Gelu leaping onto her shoulder and intertwining himself about her neck. With that, she exited her bedroom through the use of her window, heading for the opening in the forest. Once there, she opened the portal from her homeland quickly, stepping into the blur of rushing colors, the elemental gate closing behind her promptly. She reached the other side, pulling her gun and stepping into the chaos that had enveloped Mobius. Gelu scurried down her form, walking at her side. Her ears twitched as she cast a wary gaze across the once thriving city, the life seeming to have disappeared from it. "Odd.. I wonder wha-" she jumped back as something grey leapt out at her. The towering gray figure bared it's teeth and Psyche bared her own canid fangs right back out of instinct. It lashed out at her with a gnarled claw and she dodged once more, aiming her gun for the grey skinned creature's head, delivering unto it a quick death. More of them began to emerge, surrounding her and she clenched her teeth, her ears flattened. "Gelu, come," she called out, the small dragon growing to it's full size in a matter of milliseconds, a lumbering dragon replacing the miniature pet that once was. She flung herself onto his back, ordering him into the air. Gelu's wings ripped through the air, tearing through the silence as they sped towards the forestry, their designated location a graveyard. She heard the growls and snarls behind her, the creatures small wings not nearly big enough to keep up with Gelu. Once there, Gelu shrank down into his normal size and Psyche once again pulled her gun. She went to the grave she and Vergil had originally torn up and dug through it again, sliding into the entrance and bracing herself for the high heat of the Nexus. She saw all of the creatures and cursed, angry that they had even invaded this sacred place. A burst of energy came from her form, dazing the creatures as she ran towards the location in which she sensed her consort, leaping over gaps in the pathways in the Nexus. She stood outside of his lair, disappearing into thin air and reappearing, her feet barely having touched the ground before she leapt into his arms, wrapping her legs about him excitedly, Gelu trailing in after her reluctantly.
"Tell me, my husband," she began, "What has changed since I've been away from here?" she questioned, pressing a brief kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Señor Joestar
Unbreakable Endurance
Unbreakable Endurance
Señor Joestar

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:48 pm

It had been two years since the supposed AI device had been launched into the space for better of all of mobius. Berial had been in a loving relationship with the wonderful pink pygmy known as Misses Joestar life was bless until of course he came back and made the male completely and utterly jealous with his cool cocky attitude and the species on species attraction. He despises him and most of all her male friends as they always seem to have a thing for her. What was he to do? Every single time he had something good other men always had to come in and complicate things for him and her, just by being there.. He really wished for them to go buzz off and find someone else so that he could enjoy her companionship.

-Present day-
Things had gone by quite well in days of old aside from the fact that Berial Spike Joestar had fallen into a deep depression not long after his ex-wife Amelia Rose left he was scarred. His son Viral along with others tried desperately to cheer him up failing many times over, it seemed as though the only time he was happy was when Amelia was around him. Which is why he when away and at this time was hosting a MA tournament. He'd watch the brawl along with his children in a remote location off world of mobius in the Lycanthope dimension. Meanwhile Russell Scarlet when about his daily activities noticing that the planet had gone about sudden changes in its climate the male used his magic to keep himself from harms way.. However news of the reward on said Apophian had caught his attention once the manhunt was issued, and the announcements on the television screens by the floating blue sphere. He knew he'd have to find someone who had run-ins with this creature and gain clues to find his whereabouts, but first he would have to help get rid of that damn master computer AI.

Since he wasn't a master of technology nor was he that great of an expert in tracking people down dispose his canine origin. However there was a certain family of weres that he knew had the connections that he needed in order to find Mr.Balthazar it was too bad that Berial, Viral, and most likely Isis were away or he'd go find the luxurious whimpering sap.

"Well I haven't seen Me mate since that trip to that lavander girl's home. So I think I'll go find my mate's brother he ought to know something about this slipper devil. Plus it'll be the first time I see the guy, I just wish we could have met on different terms.. ah well."

And so begin the Asturian dingo's journey toward the old abandoned house of Joestar, and his quest to find Bizzeh who most likely had been recruited by the government to capture said Apophian.

[OOC: Not my best work, sorry if you don't like it but its all I could come up with on such short notice...]
Back to top Go down
Shinn R.
Shinn R.

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 pm

[i]Two years had passed since the launch of Al that would better mobius and it's inhabitants. Shinn hadn't been much concerned till the effect's began to start up, having lived on the planet all his life he sought out something to solve this issue or at least something to make things right.

: Present day :

Shinn stood dressed in his usual attire but with a tan over coat on as well; his vision was focused on a large monitor which had several smaller screen's along the outer edge, which showed different area's of the planet. Indeed he could see everything, but he could also feel certain area's, the planet was in pain and his body was ravaged from sleepless night's, this one of the reason he had returned to his factory which had been abandoned long ago; and with his profession of being a bounty hunter and odd job handler he had turned this factory into his own personal laboratory, much of which was divided into three sections. Shinn 's eye's trailed as the special crystal's he had planted in various locations monitored each area, from one too another, his hue's trailed to the left of the screen seeing the gray fox disappear into the grave and thought nothing of it, turning back to the large monitor as it switched between these area's; he then shortly turned to his right strolling across a bridge which connected to another room, below him a garage full of failed transportation methods, ahead of him one of three teleporters which could send him anywhere if calibrated right something that would take to long, so he didn't bother with it. The white male hedglynx's right hand hovered to a control mechanism pressing down a yellow button which opened the front of the teleporter which housed his latest Robotic invention and primed it to be ready in case it was needed to sort out any loose ends that would need to be tied up.

The white male smirked having been a technical genius, one that rivaled Mile's "Tail's" Prower, and that of Dr. Robotnik/Eggman, and with this deed done he turned his tan overcoat flowing behind him as he made for a large balcony which had blue,green, and dark yellow crystal's along it, and pressed a green crystal's flat surface with his hand and he was off, gone from his hide away to try and find a way to stop this disaster from becoming worse. He shortly re materialized in front of a store, hearing about the broadcast and decided he would go looking for it, hopefully to find some solution to this mess, and off he went to the forest to begin his search, his tan overcoat wavering in the wind behind him.
Back to top Go down
Monumental Of the Nexus
Apohpian Remnant
Apohpian Remnant
Monumental Of the Nexus

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 pm

His eyes widened at the sight of his beloved whom appearance practically out of thin air to his own knowledge. Vergil quickly embraced his consort upon her wrapping her legs about his form, though this wasn't exactly a time to celebrate. "I'm being hunted by the wardens and on top of that these things just showed up here..." He said briefly, his green hues darting in every direction he would see the greys appear in. A sharp pain struck at his head, it attacked his head profusely without a moment to spare. The Nexus energies were becoming further more unstable then it had ever been, it was nearing meltdown level. Vergil tried to gather his thoughts but the pain from whatever was attacking him mentally was effecting his focus. "N..N..No..it can't be.. not.. now.." He murmured, he could feel his strength gradually being drained from his omnipotent form. "We..we have to go..my.. love.." He stammered to connect a set of words, his mind continuously being beaten by this mental attack from the greys. "Reality is an illusion..." He whispered unto the ear of his consort before regain full control of his mind. The greys retreated from the lair, escaping through a opening above the ceiling top near the stalagmites that were above them.

Lost in a flashback of images from his past, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and Vergil could see them as he was being thrown back in time. One particular image plastered his corrupted mind, resulting in him releasing a loud hulking roar unheard of even to himself. "Escaaaaape... to the suuuurface.." His voice hissing at her in unusual tone, he quickly held his consort tightly and flew through the gap in between the stalagmites. The Nexus collapsed onto itself, causing massive outburst of energies to bring about destruction to his lair. This caused the ground to implode unto itself, plundering rocks and lava flowed into the unstable core of the Nexus. Vergil now making it to the surface, continue to fly upward above gap and lowered himself near a tree. He covered her with his wings, protecting her from the danger of the explosion which occurred only seconds after the landed. The Nexus was no more, it's destruction had finally come to pass, he unveiled his wings that protected them both. He pulled them back into his flesh, his mind now becoming clear once again, Vergil approached the gap left by it's destruction. "...No.. what have they done!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Bizzeh
Rebellious Bizzeh

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:31 pm

So, two years had long passed since the tragic launching of AL, whose mission was to, supposedly, prevent our sun from entering its supernova stage. But at that point in time, Mobians seemed not to even care about their planets condition, well, some at least. The ones that did, were the ones that cared about their natural environment; wildlife, plants and such. For Bizzeh Joestar, it was a different planet. His job was being an Paranormal Investigator; known as a Devil Hunter, ranging from Mobius to any other universal place in dire need of his assistance. The Cult managed to stop the launch, but somehow, it still ended up being launched anyway. Two years proceeding into the present year, a serious of unfortunate events began to take place; the weather changed drastically, and weird creature sightings had occurred in several regions of Mobius, what has the world become?

-Present Day.

The sky was a hazy blend of orange and pink as the sun began to set in the west and with a few hours remaining, the evening was coming to an end. The gale winds swept across the semi- crowded streets of East Charcoal City, which was filled with upper class economist who seemed not to care about the worlds environment, for as long as their rich, the world will continuously spin. One particular upperclassman had endowed a lower class individual who formally lived in the lower, poor part of the duel city, West Charcoal. His name was Bizzeh Joestar, a well known half breed that in-habited Mobius for the sake of ridding the sinners and demonic fouls that sought to roam freely and cause mayhem to the innocent. Clicks numerously filled the air of the fairly large room with the sound of distant chatter annoyingly changing. Lounging lazily with remote in paw on his lovers couch, the porcupine stared dead eyed at the flickering t.v. screen. Lavender, his lover, had been away visiting her parents for a family retreat. Unfortunately, Bizzeh was not able to attended such event, so he decided to lay around at home. It had been a few weeks since he’d had gotten an advertised call for devil hunting, so it bothered him greatly. His son had visited him and Lavender recently, but left a few days early because of his intense training schedule with Bizzehs former partner, Bell. Sighing heavily, the porcupine groaned in agonizing boredom, kicking furiously at the brown couch cushion before slumping down on the couch. He continuously clicked up arrow button on the remote that was directly positioned to the T.V.. Until he found a proper channel, he would go about this hasty action, his luck was running on E; however, he came across a news channel that was roaring with information. Propping himself up he leaned in to observe the live reports of tragic events occurring to Mobius.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Amir Wesker reporting live from the east side of Station Square. As you can see behind me, the rain is constantly pouring and has yet to cease since the start of 48 hours ago. The citizens of this adoring city are becoming restless and grow weary of this odd season. It seemed as the sun was warmly smiling upon them just weeks ago, until the rain came and drowned all those happy thoughts. Yet, we are not the only ones experiencing seasonal changes, the western and southern hemisphere under went changes of their own! From heat droughts to freezing cold temperatures, it would only be a matter of time before the northern hemisphere soon join us…”

Lifting his eyebrows curiously, he removed himself from his comfortable place stretching his stiff brown limbs. “Hm, I don’t know what he’s talking about, but it’s perfectly fine outside, a few breezes, but that’s about it.” He said to himself, pacing his way towards the window on the far left of the room. He began to ponder, wondering what was actually going on with Mobius with all these sudden changes and what not occuring. Several of the Mansions butlers that worked for Lavender bustled busily about, cleaning and cooking in house like their scheduled to due for 24 hours a day or at least until Lavender relieved them. One out of the many came across the door which unraveled with several loud and un-denying knocks that echoed repeatedly against the mahogany door. Bizzehs orange ears perked up catching the sound that filled his mind with curiosity. Grasping the velvet curtain in paw, he slowly watched the butler answer the door, then took a quick glance outside. Rows upon rows of vehicles filled the tar streets which raised his suspicion. “Hm? That’s odd.” he whispered to himself. “MASTER BIZZEH!” called the butler, quickly making his way to the porcupines presence. Bizzeh removed himself from the window and embraced the butler, placing his heavy paws upon the gentleman’s shoulder. “Well don’t just stand their, who is it?” he asked nervously. “My’Lord, they said their friends of your older brother, Berial…” Biting his lower lip with all nervousness, his mind swarmed with questions. “Did they give a name?” The young male shook his head, Bizzeh cursed beneath his breath with disappointment. “They look rather strange sir, military attire, and formal suits--” Bizzeh quickly pushed aside the butler and hurried to the door, with great caution, grasping the bronze handle he slightly opened the door so that his head would the be only thing to show.Bizzehs eyes opened wildly at the number size of civilized Mobians that gathered around his lovers home. The sound of guns clacking gave Bizzeh a fair warning that they meant business.

“Yeaaa, Berial so doesn’t live here, but if you take a left, a right and a another left, you’ll reach his home two hou--” before Bizzeh could finish, one of the not so formal dressed persons approached him. “We are not looking for your older brother.” Bizzeh gulped. “We are in fact, here to see and share a few friendly words with you.” Slowly pulling his head away from the door with a cheeky smile upon his muzzle, he spoke hastily. “WELL guys sorry you made the trip for nothing, but your more then welcome to try’gain in a few years or so, besides the owner of this house said I’m not allowed to let strangers in so I bid you good day good night!” With such effort, he slammed the door shut, only to find it propped open by a shiny boot. With force, Bizzeh was pushed away from the door and stumbled back upon the young butler he’d spoke to earlier. “OW…” he groaned. “Sorry Mr. Joestar, but we didn’t ask when you wanted to talk……” Bizzeh raised himself up from the ground along with the young butler, dusting him off before sending him back to his schedule chore. “I don’t know why you’re here, or who you are, but your best bet is to leave out of this house before an angry mistress comes home to her house filled with corpses.” Within a blink of the naked eye, the room filled with armed soldiers, aiming their guns at the unarmed half breed. “You might want to choose your words carefully, these soldiers guns are fully loaded with silver bullets that will take you down in a heart beat…..” Silence embarked between him and the mass army of military. “What the hell do you want..” he asked with closed teeth. “Heh, we need your assistance, to vanquish a former member of hell…”
Back to top Go down
Señor Joestar
Unbreakable Endurance
Unbreakable Endurance
Señor Joestar

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:07 am

The Australian male continued his pathway toward the charcoal city from his current position in the western hemisphere on foot. Man this was a drag having to walk all the way from where he was to a building that he had no idea was demolished a long time ago. Truly Russell would be pissed off when he found out that Mr.Joestar had indeed vacated into the house of Brooks aka Lavender's. However just as things seem to be going down the drain and becoming dull... The Male heard loud noises far from his location making him quickly turn his back from the bushes and put himself on high alert. He wondered what had it been causing the disturbances until he heard a loud snarl followed by sounds of a struggle.. He would stop to see who or what it was, however to his surprise the massive beast known as Asmodeus Joestar aka Anti-Berial leaped out of the bushes carrying a deer within his mighty jaws.. Rested atop his head was a youngster no bigger then the size of Orion. At first glance Russell mistaken him for Berial, however upon taking a further look he backed away from the beast and quickly reached behind his back for his weapon.

"Stay back now bugger, I don't mean any harm now.."

Spoke Russell in a shaking voice he was a little afraid of the savage brute and thought that he might die today.. But if he thought that Asmodeus was scary he hadn't seen his lover/mistress now she was a force to be reckoned with. The Beast silently moved from where he was standing, dropping the tender morsel so that he may speak to the frighten dingo..

"You... Go.. Now.. Or Rosy and Virax will feast... on... your bones tonight..."

That give the dingo fair warning as one could plainly tell since these disasters had been occurring food supplies for the lycanthropy kind had begin to grow scarce. And because of Berial's absence those that once lived in the wild and obeyed the rules of the lycan czar started hunting in cities, homes, caves, etc. Anywhere they smelled food, or what remotely smelled like meat was up for grabs even each other, the only reason Russell was sparred from this fate was simply because Amodeus was already fill and his son was sleeping, however if Roselia were to appear he could consider himself a dead duck. Which is why the male didn't ask any questions he simply let his feet do the talking for him.. Although he did not think this would be the last run-in that he would have with the male, or his hell spawn. With that being said he darted off in the wrong direction out of fear and just trying to escape or so he thought, which is why he would be meeting up with a certain orange porcupine half breed if nothing attacked him.

Meanwhile another male mounted on a mechanized mobile craft of strange design patrolled the the city streets not far from the hedglinx. The male dingo similar Russell scouted out the area wearing a jacket, combat boots, a long airy red scarf, and a device that had a glass frame similar to a monocle attached to a plastic rectangle with a large radio antenna or to put it simple; a scouter. He himself was about to embark on a journey to stop Al from destroying them, however he knew the fine craftsmanship used to make that horrid computer and because of this he would need assistance in taking down the rouge artificial lifeform. But Vitiligo's mind was else from recruiting a team once he saw this intriguing creature which whom was a combination of two controductive creatures who in world would ever thing someone of the feline species, and someone of the rodent species could ever product such an odd creation..

"I have got to deselect that creature for later analysis when this whole planet is at peace again for now I think I'll just befriend it and recruit it into the team.. Hopefully it won't be a ill faded judgment on my part what'd think mates?"

He said speaking to the tiny bots whom were only a foot long he referred to these robots as satellite bots. Each one was programmed and remotely controlled by him. He would receive a small nod from the trio of robots hovering above his head and grinned softly as he looked around at where the creature once stood and blinked his eyes twice. He left without him saying a word which is why he got a little angry, and was about to explode.. Until of course he remembered his scouter and the creature's aura which is why he pressed the button on the side of the device and then he snickered as he tracked him down into the forest.

"Alright here I go hope it doesn't detect me."

With that the mounted dingo dashed off toward the male known as Shinn following him into the forest. Meanwhile as the government surrounded the young Joestar the main agent in a black suit looking like some guy from the pentagon continued to speak to Bizzeh. As the military personnel proceeded to take up positions around the male in case he tried anything funny agent black straighten his tie and sat down in a chair.

"What I'm about to tell you is classified information dealing with matters on international security. We've recently have been on a man hunt for your dear sweet cousin Vergil Balthazar.."

[Bizzeh you continue being Agent Black done with the reply not my best was rushing cause I didn't want to be yelled at for not wanting to do a reply right a way again. >_>.]
Back to top Go down
Amelia Rose
Amelia Rose

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:52 pm

With the devastating turmoil, crazed panic, and overall catastrophe gradually spreading through the world of Mobius not unlike that of the Black Plague since the launch of the artificial intelligence called AL; many citizens of this seemingly doomed planet lost themselves to death, or manic insanity. Senseless looting of television sets and jewelry had become rampant in the now vacant Western Charcoal City with the fiery maelstroms obliterating the already shoddy area; turning it into little more than blackened ash and scattered debris. The few individuals who had survived were lucky, having lived through the “worst” of their hardship with only burns scars and lost limbs to recall the tragic day. It was time to begin again from scratch, fixing up the slums of the “ghetto” would be rather half-done with the city’s budget… but it could be done.

“Is there anyone here?!” called a voice out into the mangled ghost town, whom scattered away in there thievery about like roaches on the proverbial kitchen floor; paying no mind to the lone man seeking acknowledgement. He shrugged to himself, eyes playing trickery on him ever since he’d emerged from the debris of his collapsed home; battered, burned and scarred. He shook off the distortion that was his wavering vision and preceded his search on bloodied hobbling foot, taking in the sights of his former hometown, his towering ears falling in pity for its current condition. “Man… this place was hit hard… not a single warning on the news. Just that stupid hoax. Why w—?!“ His ears perked at the sound of an empty can… he turned just in kind to see as it’s form rolled against the ground with no momentum in sight. He shivered in anticipation turning to the alleyway from whence it came, hoping that perhaps his call had finally got attention. His hopes were shredded however, as his eyes met the opaque pair of the odd creature-- its mouth small, yet gaping in a hungered manner as it stepped from the shadows of the alleyway. Instantaneously stricken with fear, the rabbit turned to run on his broken leg, only to run into another…. and another, until six of the creatures surrounded each making their way towards him. He hadn’t a chance to blink before they swarmed him… ripping his body apart in a vicious frenzy with only the rabbit’s screams of agony serving as witness…

Incidents like these gradually increased around the world and despite their current prominence, some remained were unaware of the event as a whole, the entire predicament inexistent to two pairs of serpentine hues, both closed at the moment. A twitching of a barbed ear ushered a jingle from the golden hoops which pierced it, the pink pygmy having forgotten yet again to remove her jewelry before she slept. She hadn’t meant to sleep here now, nor had her partner and temporary trainer; but exhaustion and blood loss was usually a sleep inducer for several types of people. Vyspirians were no exception. A moderate purr could be heard through the howling winds of the rough terrain of the area as the couple slept, dreaming of victory in the upcoming battle against the eldest Crimson which would be a reality in about 26; days of course… since the chamber in which they slept distorted time ultimately lengthening theirs despite them having only about a day in outside of this place.

The laboratories armored doors hummed lowly as they lifted from the ground, revealing a shapely silhouette shrouded in black, whom stepped quietly over the rocky, grassy fields, her quills swaying in the breeze with every sashay and step. Contrasting jewels of crimson and emerald narrowed at the sight of her superiors; her smile taking form on her peached ivory muzzle. “I knew they’d be out cold… that’s so cute.”

Project: Female Abdicator to Active Leadership, or “FATAL” took to the bruised Vyspirian pair and kneeled to the smallest, tapping her sleeping form ‘s shoulder whilst avoiding the male upon which she slept, nestled in his chest fur comfortably. “Amelia…. Amelia…” she whispered softly, her efforts being thwarted by the heavy slumber of her bloodstained superior. “Amelia…” she said again with a Puppy Dog pout, a trademarked talent acting as her birthright with the realization that Amelia wasn’t getting up anytime soon…. at least not without a more pressing provocation.

“MOMMY! MELCHIOR’S TEASING ME AGAIN!” she called out in a whine, feigning upset. Almost on cue-- Amelia immediately jolted up in response to the allegation, instinctive to the motherly call of her “daughter” and yelling out a usual response to such a constant allegation. The sultry soprano words of the pygmy were halted abruptly though by the peachy paw of her heir slapping shut over her mouth, and a smiling face shushing her. “Shush…You’re gonna wake Drago...” The jet black hedgehog said, pointing to the male who stared at the two of them annoyingly. “Too late…. Whoops.” Amelia cooed, tapping his bruised cheek apologetically. “Ahem…. I came to tell you that something’s gone amiss… It took forever and a half to find you and I… I uh….”

“Spill it Lorelei…” Amelia hissed, now wearing the same annoyed expression as Mr. Crimson, only with a bit more concern for what the femme had to say. “Well… You know how you asked me to keep tabs on Viral and Isis while you were training…. Well, I sorta… lost them… and Berial too.” She said twiddling her fingers nervously... "It’s not my fault though; I swear! There was like the biggest fire storm a few miles away from where Lavender stays. I went by there to see if they were being baby sat, since the Estate is well…. Let’s just say it didn’t survive. They weren’t there… and I ended up being caught in it. It was moving through the city really fast, who knows where it could be now….”

“Wait… A fire sto---What?” exclaimed the pygmy, her eyes growing wide with shock, before realizing that Lavender was waiting for her and Drago in their dimension, so she was safe. Amelia didn’t care too much about the house, since if she needed to, she could get another built in a heartbeat; but her children’s safety was top priority. “Do you have any idea at all where they might be?” “Mm-mm,” Lorelei shook her head, her pinkened quills wavering behind her form… “But I did find this in the rubble of the estate.” A clawed paw dipped into the pocket of her Vyspirian uniform, retrieving a small singed sheet of paper that Amelia immediately recognized as one of Berial’s sticky notes. It was probably left on the fridge before the house was destroyed.

“Out. Took Viral and Isis with me to cheer me up. Not sure when I’m coming back.” –Berial

“This doesn’t tell me anything…. His notes used to be so much more detailed.” Amelia said with a sharp angry growl. “At least I know that he’s got them, wherever they are. Alright Lorelei, I’ve got a job for you. Go find Berial, Viral, and Isis... But make sure you drop by the temple and let Amaru know what’s going on. If you need to, get the rest of Sector 2, and Sector 3 into a search party. I’ll probably be gone by that time, but tell him of any progress-- I’m sure he’ll be able to reach me in the Mystic Haunt Zone if you can’t. When you find them, don’t let them out of your sight until I get back from this fight okay? “

The Severeth female gave a nod of certainty before taking off back through the opened door, leaving Amelia and Drago alone again. “Alright Drago, take a stance… I need to burn some of this anger off.” Retrieving her black and gray viper from virtually nowhere, she gave her partner only seconds to prepare before she charged at him, her scythe aimed at his head……
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkest_insanity
Shinn R.
Shinn R.

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Shinn had been walking for quite sometime hurdling over rocks and fallen tree's; his ear's flattning to the sound of rain, yet he was able to keep himself dry reaching within his brown over coat and pulling a red hood over his ear's to shelter him from the rain, and he began again trekking mud in the wet grass leaving a trail of boot prints behind. The young hedglynx hadn't made it much further from his previous stop, tired and running on almost no sleep; his gloved paw reached out and touched a near dead tree taking a deep breath before the back of his hand bore a gold circle with an almost yin-yang looking symbol on it, and as it began to glow so did the tree in a light blue aura ad soon the tree was no more or at least fully dead now and with a push it fell opposite of the male and he was ready to go once more, having taken what energy was left from the tree, and he would need all he could get if he where to continue this journey. Un beknowst to himself though, he was being followed but even if he had noticed this wouldn't be his top concern. Leaping down onto flat ground from a large rock the hedglynx began to rub his gloved paws together finding a large stick and taking from his green back pack which was concealed by his tan over coat an old shirt wrapping it around the edge of the stick and soon rubbing his gloved paws with the stick in between and starting a fire at the tip, quickly grabbing the other end and tracking onward, knowing that once it was dark he wouldn't be able to see ahead of him.

After and hour or so he stopped planting the flaming stick into the ground, sitting himself down as well while faint wind's blew against his muzzle, the rain had let up for a short while but began again else where; his sapphire hue's gazing into the dancing flames on the end of his makeshift torch, waving as if beckoning to him for him to join, of course if that where to happen he would set what was left of the forest on fire and then he would be out of luck and would have turn back or at least try and make it to the cave where his special crystal's had come from. He then began to wonder if his lover was alright, after all he had left and not said anything to her, which no doubt would have disappointed her, He began to wonder where his love Sythe could be and if she was alright, and if not he would turn back to go and find her.
Back to top Go down
Psyche Machiavelli
Ambrosian Princess
Ambrosian Princess
Psyche Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:52 am

Psyche stepped down from his embrace and cast her gaze about his lair, Gelu scurrying nervously. Every bit of imbalance was apparent to her, the upset in the Nexus causing her own energies to be thrown off. Her bicolored optics settled themselves upon the now startling image of her beloved; she found herself at a loss for words, unknowing of what to do. More greys(as he would name them) began to flock into his chambers, much to her irritance. As a natural reflex,she pushed her shield out around her, blocking them from the pair. "Vergil..?" she said uncertainly, her features creased with worry as she turned her back from him, ready to fight if the need be. She craned her neck back to inquire his current state only to find him absent from his previous position. Her form whipped about as he whispered into her ear, a shiver running down the length of her spine, his tone of voice so unnatural now. "My lo-" she gripped his form as he wrapped her in his arms, frightened at his sudden outburst. She felt the heat rising upwards from beneath her feet hence she looked down, watching haplessly as lava rushed forth to meet the unstable core of her beloved's home. She folded herself into his form tighter as the explosion tore through the silence of the upper surface. As his wings folded back, Psyche looked onto her consort's face, grasping his face within both of her hands and looking into his green optics with deep concern. Sensing his thoughts had become clear once more, she began to question him. "Vergil Balthazar, what dilemma interferes with your mind in such profound ways?" her words were a jumble as she spoke with a quick tongue, her duties not only as a wife, but as his lesser showing through quite fervently. "Who are these wardens you speak of? Could it possibly be so terrible that you cannot control your own thoughts?" her verbal onslaught continued on with adept quickness, her concern for her children now showing out, contemplating on actually returning to Ambrose with her dearly beloved husband.

She calculated every option from every possible angle within a matter of minutes and determined that her best course of actions would to attain another helping hand.. Alistair. Though her love would not be happy with her last minute decision, she would endure the later consequences. "Gelu," she cooed, her treasured pet cocking his head at her curiously. "Will you do Psychey a favor?" she asked, kneeling and scratching beneath his chin. He growled contentedly in response. "Go back to Ambrose for me and give a note to the big wolf that you don't like.." Gelu snarled, nipping at her finger. "Please, Lu-lu? It's important. Gelu huffed, sitting down and awaiting her to give him said note. She smiled, pulling a small piece of meat out of seemingly no where and putting it his mouth. She manifested a small piece of parchment paper and a pen, jotting down basic intrustcions and the way to summon and enter the elemental gate. The vixen held up the note as Gelu opened his mouth and took it from her hands. She summoned the gate in a hushed silence and Gelu rushed through it, reaching the other side of the blurring mass of colors within a matter of seconds. The gate swirled to a close and then disappeared as she turned her attention back to her husband sheepishly, knowing he would've picked up the "big wolf" hint on his own. For now they seemed safe, the area about them dead silent aside from the noisy commotion taking place beneath the earthy terrain. But in all of her years, Psyche had learned to never trust silence after an attack, no matter how content it was. "After.. Alistair arrives, I say we take roost in my laboratory for the time being.. Unless you had an alternative plan..?" she dared to speak, fearing the consequences she would suffer for bringing his rival among the pair. Within moments, the area next to them bursted with noise as the familiar gate opened once more, Alistair stepping through with a feisty Gelu clamped to his arm angrily. "My lady.." he said in greeting. He took her hand within his and bowed, pressing a kiss to her hand out of respect. "Sir Balthazar.." he said disdainfully, bowing to him reluctantly, his dislike and disapproval of him illustrated quite vividly. "I knew I should've accompanied you, my lady. I apologize for not insisting such an idea. A lady should not roam about without her gentleman.." Psyche cleared her throat, shaking her head. "But I do have my gentleman with me." she said, casting a gaze upon that of Vergil. "But you did not earlier.. And I beg to differ, he is not a gentleman.." he said boldly, his words and sentences connecting without so much as a second thought. "I'm such a fool, if I would have thought of it, I would've taken the chance to steal you away when we were alone.." he said, smiling and flashing his pearlesque fangs about in a pure display of cocky alpha confidence. "Alistair! I'm a married woman, you should not speak in such a disrespectful manner! It is unbecoming for a Lord of the Estate!" she scolded. "Married? Not for long, mi bellus.." he said, his voice accented with a heavy latin accent now. Alistair leaned forward, placing a large paw beneath her chin much to Psyche's embarassment and glaring over at Vergil, knowing full well it would provoke him. As she was taught, Psyche kept her form perfectly still, this hand gesture a way of seperating superior from inferior and in this case; male was to be put forth before female.
Back to top Go down
Monumental Of the Nexus
Apohpian Remnant
Apohpian Remnant
Monumental Of the Nexus

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:54 am

Vergil's attention adverted from his beloved, though her words were as clear as day, his home having being destroyed by forces unknown. His mind seemingly broken from the destruction of the nexus that withheld the northern lands of Mobius together as one. It's downfall would bring about devastating results to the lands that lie in the north, earthquake was to be the first of many to come. Though neither him nor his love would be affected by these catastrophes, voices beginning to envelop his now weakened mind. A ominous sense of a sinister presence could heavily be felt by both Vergil and his consort, Vergil aligning his fingers alongside of his temple. He dug the sharp points of his nail into his temple, the markings along his flesh beginning to change in color. His form darkening as the shadows cling to his body, Vergil's form no longer solid but that of a ghostly apparition. No distinct feature of his body was visible, it was as if he'd became a living shadow, the mouths on his body still visible but the ones along his face each opened up. His third eye revealed itself, his eye color now that of a purple glow, joining the other two that had changed eye tone.

Alistair's words slipped into his earlobe, normally Vergil's jealously would've gotten the best of him. But whatever he'd had become, was no longer the Vergil everyone knew, he was different, something more cold and twisted. To him at the present moment, Alistair but was a fly to the newly transformed apophian. "Alistair... it will.. be best.. to..keep your hands... off my property.." He bluntly said with a dark tone in his voice, now altering his position to stare at Alistair, whom had his hands all over Psyche. "Tell me.. what does... one such as your self... taste like.." He spoke, vanishing within thin air and manifesting next to Alistair, his shadowy hands grasping the skull of Alistair. Vergil's gaping jaws, hanging over Alistair's skull like a silent predator ready to strike. "She.. belongs....to Yggdrasil..." It spoke, having a mysterious Latin ascent to match, mocking Alistair's tone from earlier.

Meanwhile at Charcoal City, the grey creatures were beginning to gather at the center of town square, raising the chances of encounters with the greys ten foil in one single city. This was the only place it seem to be happening at as more sightings of the greys began to decline while the sightings within Charcoal City increased. Within Al's base his form was shifting from a orbital shape to a solid cube shape now, it hacked into Mobian Gov network, seeking out the location of their weapons base. From there, AL began building it's own personal army of robots equipped with military weapon such as missiles, bombs using alien tech as well. When AL had finally completed the task, it unleashed it's creation unto the Mobian world, the Al Techs was their name as it referred to them as. Towering over 30 meters in length, these AL techs outer armor was made from Vibranium, able to fire missiles from their palm and shoot lasers from their eyes. AL Techs was the perfect weapon and with it being unleashed unto Mobius, would anything survive it's onslaught.

Rain poured from the skies, it filled the hole that was left from the Nexus aftermath, Vergil who now referred to himself as Yggdrasil stared endlessly at Alistair. Twisted thoughts now populated Vergil's exposed mind, hovering over the Ambrosian wolf with his hands on both sides of his skull. Yggdrasil's teeth could be seen from his gaping mouth, hanging open with each tooth having a strange symbol on it. His chest mouth opened up and a series of whispers crawled into Alistair's mind with left unchecked. These maddening whispers were similar to the same ones that driven Vergil to the brink of insanity. Ghostly forms of tendrils broke the surface of the ground all around them, each tendrils having a gaping mouth and spikes along it's form. "Hope is a illusion... you'll never have her..." The whispers aggressively assaulting his mind almost instantaneously.
Back to top Go down
Señor Joestar
Unbreakable Endurance
Unbreakable Endurance
Señor Joestar

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Vitiligo continued to follow the strange creature that was known as Shinn although idea of dissecting him was not far from reality he had to hold himself back. What was he to do? the mammal although boring to some people's eyes he was an astonishing freak of nature itself. Shinn seemed to be graced with the ability to sap energy from plant life and most likely living organisms such a power was rare to find in any individual. Which lead the male to wonder what other powers did this monstrosity possess? With his curiosity bugging him to no end and the overwhelming thirst for knowledge the mounted dingo continued his pursue ignorant to the dangerous extraterrestrials that had been trailing him ever since his departure from the once humble town of central charcoal city. As the male grew closer and closer to the hedglinx the stopped at the entrance of the cave where the male was headed(seeing as how his mechanical device was a lot faster then any creature on foot) before the five gray beasts attacked him and struggle began. Luckily for him his domed protection saved him from being dog chow.. However the male was still quite stunned seeing as how the vicious creatures jumped him out of no where, however the mechanic would simply flipped open a small switch on hidden on his leveler.

"What the hell? Where did these guys come from!? They must have been tracking me from the city, damn me I didn't notice them while I was trailing that male creature.. Well now looks like its time I pull out the equalizer mates.. think twice because Vitiligo Scarlet does not play nice!"

Then that the male pressed the button and the machined heated up lighting up in a bright light before the massive collection of energy disburse causing the aliens to fly off of him into seven different directions two or three in the direction of the white male contradictory.

"Ohhh yeah time to active attack mode!"

Shouted the male as the robot's hands slowly sunk into its forearms and were quickly replaced with large drills that spun around in a counter clockwise motion. The beasts' blood curling roars echoed through out the area causing more of their kind to come to their aid and soon both Shinn and the Male Dingo would be surrounded..

[Not my best but hey trying to make things a little exciting for the rp. This reply is for Shinn, and anyone who can come to the area with the current characters in use. However this is mainly for Shinn.]
Back to top Go down
Psyche Machiavelli
Ambrosian Princess
Ambrosian Princess
Psyche Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:59 am

The vixen cast a wary gaze over her consort, his weakening mental composure a cause for concern her. She felt the ripples of danger crease the air and aura about her, clenching her teeth in reaction. Her eyes followed the altered form of what was once her husband, watching as it sauntered forth and disappeared only to manifest seconds later. She pulled Alistair from "Yggdrasil", expelling her Miasmic shield to block her beloved husband out and away from them. "What in Aether's name.. I don't ev.. Bellus, what happened to your husband?" he said, connecting a set of words into a sentence with disdain as he said the word 'husband'. "His mental composure is thinning even further, it is not safe.." she said, the negative energies that swirled about her husband's form interfering with her own mind on an unprecendented scale. She shook her head as she manifested a small black velvet pouch filled with gems; she pulled a crystal from the pouch and held it in her hand, the pouch now having disappeared. Alistair watched her, full on knowing what she was doing. He clenched his teeth, keeping an ever watchful eye trained on his rival floating effortlessly outside. Vergils thoughts began to take hold in her mind as she couldn't draw herself from his mind, their connection too strong. "Ali- -" she crouched down suddenly, clutching her head, the darkened whispers she heard causing Anathema to stir within the back of her head. Alistair placed a large paw on her shoulder, leaning down, his brow creased with intense concern. "Psyche, what is wrong?" he demanded. The rip of clothing caused him to back away as she rose to her feet, her exposed body parts masked by that of her own swirling aura. Her eyes were unseen, hidden by the same dark blue tint that massed about her curvy frame. She exposed her elongated fangs, snarling in response and baring her lengthy claws.

Alistair heard the rumbling within the sky, knowing a surmountable attack or force was stirring somewhere, ready to unleash even more destruction upon the already weakening Mobius. He wondered of what was to come in the following hours and pressed his lips together grimly, having just now observed his surroundings and enviroment within that split second; The destroyed Nexus and ravaged earth, the smell of burnt grass and trees thickening with the downpour that followed soon after.

"You're not Psyche.." he said bluntly, returning his wandering throughts to their original focus. Anathema shook her head with a toothy grin pulling at the corners of her mouth; only four of her senses available: taste, touch, smell, and her hearing. She saw nothing but a vast expanse of black in her concealed eyes. As Anathema was brought to the surface, the shared connection between Psyche and Vergil had been lost, Anathema's mind completely guarded and her own. "Anathema..?" he said her name unsurely, his thick voice holding that of his usuall slight latin accent. She lifted her head in the direction of her beckoner, the smell of his pheromones and hormones drawing her to him as she relied purely on canid instinct now. "Anathema," he said once more, "Come to me." she approached his side obediently and he smiled knowingly that she would be his advantage. As rain began to fall heavily, Anathema had noticed something about her surroundings; the shield that had enveloped her when she first burst forth to the surface, was gone. She heard and sensed another entity of equal power if not geater than her own and she turned to face it with a snarl. As Yggdrasil's demented thoughts forced their way into Alistair's head, he fell to his knees, clenching his teeth as he gripped his skull madly, pulling at his ears roughly. She growled, sensing her Alpha's distress; She pointed her head towards Yggdrasil, growling lowly as she expulsed a large and potent quantity of white magic about her, despite it having a harmful effect on her as well, and enveloping him in it. With every ablity Psyche held and more, Anathema made for a worthy and powerful opponent. She gaurded Alistair's mind effortlessly, the Tundra Wolf released his cranium, shaking his head and rising faintly. "Where do we go from here..?" he said quickly, not knowing how Yggdrasil would respond to Anathema's offense. She disappeared into thin air, reappearing at Alistair's feet and crouching in front of him protectively.

Back to top Go down
Monumental Of the Nexus
Apohpian Remnant
Apohpian Remnant
Monumental Of the Nexus

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:41 am

A menacing stared from the ghostly Yggdrasil peered into the eyes of Alistair, he could sense the presence of Anathema taking control. When she took form before his sight, he clapped his hand abruptly, knowing she would most likely be under his control. But to his surprise, she aligned herself with his rival Alistair, this somewhat emotionally affected him. "..Yoooou... turn... against..meeeeee..." Yggdrasil spoke in a hissing whisper, matching that of a whisper in the wind. Even though he knew she wouldn't respond well to him, because didn't exactly speak while she was in this state. Her attack on him didn't come by surprise, Yggdrasil attempt to avoid her expulsion of white magic only to be bombarded with it full force, being thrown back. Yggdrasil form was obliterated in a matter of seconds, from the douse of magic that was introduce to his flesh. The whispers continued to envelop the mind of Alistair and Anathema, though it would not effect her due to her mind being constantly fought over for control. A set of roots tore from the ground beneath Anathema's feet, pulling her into the dirt, trying to restrain her from any sort of moment. Vergil's ghostly form returned only minutes later, he risen from the ground surfacing near his consort. Yggdrasil placed it's hands onto the head of Anathema, and began to fill her mind with thoughts of her consort and who her true alpha was.

A aura swirled around his hands as he did this, Yggdrasil dug his sharp nails into her skin, seeping his scent into her mind. Yggdrasil glared at Alistair with a sinister smirk on his face, his chest region opening up slowly, revealing a fourth eye that was much larger then the others. A set of tendrils ripped from his ghostly back, they're appearance matching that of his black form. The fourth eye vanished and reappeared, hovering above his head twelve more sets of tendrils appear but not directly from his form. They tore at the ground where the Nexus had fallen, filling the hole like it was some sort of pit, each of them having a mouth and teeth to match. Yggdrasil stepped back, moving but when he did the roots would move also, dragging Anathema wherever he chose to walk. Yggdrasil stood only feet away from Alistair, his eyes locked on him, while his hands remained on Anathema's skull. "She... is mine now..." He said in a menacing tone, his hands still aglow while attached to her skull like a leeching, Yggdrasil placed the palm of his hand onto his skull grasping it as if struggling for control. His eyes changed color to that of a blue color now, two long slender like arms grew from his back and touched the ground. "Freeee... at last...Nidhogg... I am..." Vergil's voice sounding more deeper and alot more menacing then the last.
Back to top Go down
Psyche Machiavelli
Ambrosian Princess
Ambrosian Princess
Psyche Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:40 am

Anathema was quick on her feet, swiftly changing her position into that of a defensive crouch at Alistair's feet like a loyal pet. "She turns against you unknowingly, fool," Alistair dared to speak, crossing his arms irritably. His ears lay flat against his hair and his lavender hues glistened with anger. Anathema snarled as Yggdrasil approached her, this entity only known as her enemy; Alistair stepped back. Her precognitive abilites allowed her to sense the vibrations in the earth seconds before the roots tore through the earth's thick flesh, her lithe form in motion before the roots could grip her limbs. She jerked away from his touch, his aura ever so foreign to her. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her.." he spoke in a different tone of voice, the sound of his thick voice heightened dominantively by his role as the Alpha male. She snapped at his hands animalistically, disettled by the aura he attempted to sway her with. Alistair watched on, the so called "occult" not his specialty. Sensing Yggdrasil's thoughts, he barked out a short laugh. "If you were a true Alpha, you'd fight claw and tooth for the rights to your mate instead of hiding in a form such as the one you've taken on. I see you not as my equal, but my lesser. Far below that of my Beta." his words colored by scorn.

Alistair picked up the crystal Psyche had dropped shortly before Anathema took reign over her mind swiftly, waiting for the right moment to strike. As Yggdrasil yielded to Nidhogg, Alistair murmured an incantation beneath his breath, the purified crystal in his hand aglow with the remnants of white magic. He cast his lavender optics upon that of Nidhoggs distorted frame, approaching him with a cocky but cautious certainty. "Look here," he said assertively, tossing the small crystal at his Nidhogg's feet. "Ego complexo!" he said suddenly, the crystal growing in size as the white magic surrounded Nidhogg, forming a cage like barrier about him, one that he shouldn't have been able to escape from with ease given his weakness to anything that held purity. Alistair pressed his hands to the ground, forming a seal composed of his own energy beneath the barrier and the entity encased within it. Alistair whom all of a sudden became very aggravated despite the fact that he seemed to have the advantage, began to snap. "Why do you hide behind this accursed form? Are you afraid to lock claws with me, lesser male?" he drilled on, his voice reverberating with anger. The rain began to become heavier if that seemed to possible, heavy droplets thudding against the ground deafeningly. "I beckon to the REAL Vergil Balthazar! Come face me like the Alpha you seem to think you are! You need to be put in your proper place by a true Alpha male! Look at you, you cannot even control your own mate's darkness! And you are supposedly a being of darkness yourself!"

Anathema flashed a toothy grin at the caged entity, taunting him almost, the desire to rip the supple flesh from his limbs nearly overpowering. She released a low whine of anticipation, clawing at the ground fervently, the imagined taste of this unknown creature's blood one of the things she desired most at this very moment in time. Her instincts told her to attack, to destroy, to devour anything that dare interfere with her or stand in her path of bloodlust. Alistair chuckled, narrowing his eyes at Nidhogg. "You see, she wants to kill you.. Not aid you. Your blood appeals to her greatly.. As a meal. And nothing more. You are but a simple pawn in her animalistic game of death." he further taunted the being in his line of vision, desiring nothing more than to prove his affections for the female that crouched at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Shinn R.
Shinn R.

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 am

As the Male, known as Shinn leaped over a fallen tree his ear's perking upward to the sound of something flying through the air his hue's looking up to only see three blackened creatures in the dark sky and quickly he crouched down gripping his finger tip's into the earth and pulling up a wall of earth around him the sound of sudden thud's not denting his defense and rather folding down over these greys keeping a hold on them before enveloping them completely crushing them into the earth blood and all, but where did they come from? He had to know, before the explosion in the distance caught his attention, and after dropping his torch now put out from the wet grass, he decided to focus on where the creatures had come from, and so his lid's covering his hue's before re opening to gold hue's, yet through his vision all he could see was aura, three being's in the distance, and another in the air, he wondered and started for the being that seem to have been trailing him.

The hedglynx stopped short looking around at the creatures around the area, and utter curse's under his breath and he knew he would have to fight, and in such a state it would be hard, but maybe he could use these creature's to his advantage, and drain them and hopefully weaken them to make them easier to fight or at least easier to kill. "Well thing's should start easing with their loss of energy whatever these thing's are." He uttered to himself before trying to find another of these creatures to face in combat. He would make sure that they never saw the light or darkness of the world again, this was certain and he would fight not out of glory but to protect the planet he called home and anything else that would threaten him or his beloved or any other mobiunen, and now..."It's time to rock." He shouted aloud before picking up a few small rock's and quickly crafted them into his hand's as almost sharp knives and chucked a few toward the dingo in hopes of nailing most of the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Monumental Of the Nexus
Apohpian Remnant
Apohpian Remnant
Monumental Of the Nexus

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Nidhogg observed his new surroundings, his eyes peering through the isolated cage that imprisoned him. "You challenge... he challenges.. the dark one..." His voice modified, sounding like more then a few individuals talking at once. Nidhogg's extended his two shadowy hands to grasp hold of the barrier with it's hands, a surge of white magic stricken his body. His body shook ferociously, refusing to release his grip on the magical barrier, it appeared as if Nidhogg was trying to adapt to the white magic through painful methods. Three other shadowy hands clenched the barrier, Nidhogg's eyes kept it's concentration on Alistair, a grin became visible. "He is.. the one.. the one.. will give birth.. anew... challenge acceeeeepted..." The male said, releasing it's grip on the cage resembling bars that withheld him inside the barrier. He fell to one knee, clenching his head as the shadowy form that once was Nidhogg and Yggdrasil faded, reverting him back to Vergil's original form. "What in th--" He lifted his head and stared at his surroundings the barrier still surrounding his form, Vergil rising to his feet, looking beyond the barrier walls. "Anathema.. what in the hell, they must of gotten loose again.." He sighed, looking forward only realize his rival Alistair was here also.

Vergil bared his fangs at Alistair, assuming he was probably the being who imprisoned him in the cage. "Kneel Anathema! Your alpha commands it.." He shouted from the outskirts of his prison at her, his voice returning to it's normal state. Vergil hoped she would listen to him, now that his form had returned to the one she once seen on a few occasion. "Alistair! Release me from this cage coward! I know you want Psyche, but she belongs to me and I am her husband, this is not the place nor time for a fight. There are things that's happening to my world that's much bigger then either of us. " He said, stricken with frustration and concern for what was happening to the world that he was born and raised in.

Vergil paced himself walking from side of the barrier to the next, impatient as he may have seem. "I will fight you dog! But only when my world is no longer under siege by this unknown forces, we will take our fight to Ambrose and before the council. If you win, you gain dominance over my beloved, and I will leave Ambrose and never come back, but if I win.. you will be cast out from the Estate and never to return nor having any contact with anyone who's part of the Machiavelli line. These are my terms, accept them and you will get your fight, if not you better pray that, I don't get out of this cage and tear you to pieces!" He said, screaming at the top of his lungs, his hues flared as if he was determined to stop this madness that plagued his world. His hand lit up and slowly a blade manifested in the palm of his hand, it giving off a greenish aura as it took shape. Vergil raised his blade and touched the barrier with it, it not directly affecting him since he wasn't physically touching it. "Release me dog.. and I will go easy on you in front of the council.." He taunted Alistair, positioning his head to look at Anathema now. "Listen to me Anathema.. it's me Vergil.." He spoke in a soft tone, staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Psyche Machiavelli
Ambrosian Princess
Ambrosian Princess
Psyche Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:01 am

Anathema had sauntered away from Alistair, grasping at her skull, the lighter side of her mind struggling to be released. She fought with Psyche for control over her mind, winning for now, though their shared energy began to deplete rather quickly now, just standing by in idle. As Vergil spoke to her, she whipped around, snarling in his direction, the very sound of his voice foreign to her. "You call me a coward, fool? It is your cowardice that brought out this darkness within her.." he murmured, shifting his gaze to that of Anathema's frame, his lips pressed into a tight line. "You cannot cast me out, Mr.Balthazar. That is for Psyche and Proditio to decide. I hold seniority within Wolf Tower. You may not kick me out of my own roost." he spat back. "But if it must come down to it, then I accept your terms and conditions, but I will emerge victorious."he said, narrowing his lavender gaze towards that of Vergil. Alistair allowed the barrier to fall and cease to exist, approaching Vergil with an angry gait. "Never call me a dog," he began, pressing further into Vergil's personal space, his clawed hands reaching out to grasp his throat. "I will destroy you and let you be an example to all who oppose me; There is only one true Alpha." his voice was low as he spoke, his claws digging into Vergil's flesh. He released him from his grip, thrusting Vergil away from him, clenching his teeth in disgust. "Anathema.. Come," he said, kneeling. The vixen vanished into thin air, reappearing in front of Alistair, her head tilted attentively. "I need Psyche to come out now.." he cooed, placing a soothing hand beneath her chin. She frowned as a sudden pain shot through her head, Psyche nearly breaking through their shared mentalities as she heard her name. "Psyche.. Come to me, mi bellus.." Alistair's beckoning did the trick, Psyche burst through, her nude form in the place of where Anathema once sat. Alistair immediately offered her his coat, averting his eyes reluctantly yet modestly. Psyche looked about the males around her, bewildered. She wrapped Alistair's trenchcoat about her form, the cool air causing her to shiver int he slight.

Once back in her normal form, she looked unto Vergil, the throbbing artery in his neck audible to her as she licked her lips. She stood meekly, trembling in the slight due to her loss of energy. "Alistair? Oh yes, that's right.." she murmured, looking about for the crystal. "I used it on this one here," Alistair said as he noted her searching for her crystal, his eyes flickering to Vergil's form. "Why..? You know, nevermind.." she mumbled, her exhaustion apparent in her voice as she leaned against Alistair's shoulder, spent. "Vergil.." she mumbled, "What are we doing again?" she asked her consort, outstretching her arms for him, the desire to walk forth and use anymore energy now unappealing to her. Anathema contributed to her memory loss, Psyche rubbing her temples slightly as if trying to relieve a severe migraine. Alistair shifted uncomfortably, the desire to extend his arms and pull her into his embrace nearly irresistable. Indeed, he enjoyed angering the Apophian before him. "Psyche, my darling, you will be where you belong soon.." he crooned, placing his hand beneath her chin once more. "What..? What do you mean?" she shot an accusatory glance at Vergil before reading Alistair's thoughts. "Alistair Venustrus!"she scowled, angered. "You know better than to speak of an affianced woman in such ways!" she scolded. "You're quite cute when you're angry, my b e l o v e d." he said, purposely over enunciating the words in order to irritate Vergil even further.
Back to top Go down
Monumental Of the Nexus
Apohpian Remnant
Apohpian Remnant
Monumental Of the Nexus

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Vergil reacting in a disgusted manner toward Alistair at the sight of him touching his flesh, having every right to strike out at him. The Apophian grunted as Alistair would release his grip from around his throat, Vergil held his blade at hand tightly. "Why didn't she recognize me?" He said in thought, questioning himself on why she didn't recognize his voice. Vergil placed his hand unto his chin, watching Anathema convert back to Psyche, he pierced the ground's surface with his blade. "Psyche..? " He asked, looking onward at her with a worried expression on his face, Vergil started to approach her but refused to go no further. His eyes set onto Alistair like vulture that awaited it's next meal, clenching his fist tightly, allowing his sharp nails to tear at his flesh. Vergil angrily grabbed the handle of his blade, yanking it from the ground to raise to his side. "Alistair! You got your little challenge, now begone dog before I loose my temper any further, your services here are no longer needed. " Vergil said, raising his voice in a threatening manner. He calmed himself, stretching his arm to pull his beloved into his arms, his eyes darting towards Alistair, watching him. "I'm sorry, my love.." He spoke to her, dejecting his head in a manner of disappointment, letting his mind focus on conversation between him and Alistair. The Apophian hoped she would read his thoughts, his mind not able to shake the fact that he could risk not seeing his children again.

A loud bang broke the silence around them, the male glanced to the east in contempt of where the sound came from. His vision focusing in on a stone entity holding a hammer resembling object in it's grasp. "Telesphoros!!!" A voice yelled, coming from the same direction as the entity approached them. "That's not possible, he's suppose to be dead.." Vergil murmured, recognizing the voice almost instantly. He glanced at his beloved, while she was in his arms at the time, the look on his face could tell he was concern for her safety. He pressed his lips against Psyche's own, kissing her softly before he pulled away to look again at the stone being. "Alistair, as much as I hate to say this, I'm entrusting you in protecting my consort. It's too dangerous for her to be here, take her away from here and if you even remotely try anything and I find out. I will put you down like the dog you are, if you know where her lab is at, take her there. She will guide you, if she has enough strength, there's something I must take care of.. now go! " He said to Alistair, removing the overcoat he had given her and replacing it with his own. "Take care my love.." He spoke once more, kissing her one last time, laying her against Alistair's shoulders.

Vergil turned his back to them and walked away from them, leaving her in Alistair's protection temporarily. The Apophian approaching the stone being as it made it's way towards him, they stood face to face, only a few feet separated them. "Telesphoros, I seek redemption for you've done.. to my kind, treacherous apophian.. I will have justice." The stone being said, with it's hammer hanging over it's shoulders. "Quran, you knew the risk.. now hand over the artifa--" He sentence cut short from Quran's sudden attack, knocking him off his feet with his hammer. "I finally pieced it all together y'know.. all those innocent lives lost just for a fragment to protect the biggest of all secrets. On this day Telesphoros, you will atone for the lives you have taken, now die!" Quran swung his hammer ferociously at the fallen apophian, Vergil jumped to his feet and countered his hammer using his morning star. "Quran! We had no choice.. I had no choice, I will not allow my family's secret nor my race to be reveal, even if it means killing those who know too much. " He said, forcing his blade against Quran's hammer, matching his strength in power.
Back to top Go down
Psyche Machiavelli
Ambrosian Princess
Ambrosian Princess
Psyche Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:48 am

She flattened her ears in the midst of the conflict, Alistair silent throughout Vergil's seemingly menacing words. He scoffed, crossing his arms once more as he averted his gaze frustratedly. Psyche leaned into her consort's arms, yawning softly. "Sorry for what?" she murmured, nuzzling his neck innocently. She whipped her head around as someone beckoned to him by his Apophian name. Her eyes met his for a second, her gaze questioning as she focused her hues upon the stone being. She returned his kiss, bewildered."W-what? No, why can't I stay, Vergil?" she demanded, frustration welling within her. She turned over at Alistair, who had nodded his head solemnly and outstretched his arms to recieve Psyche. "N-no!" she said one last time, squirming in Alistair's grasp. She looked back, catching a glimpse of the prelude to their fight, struggling within Alistair's arms furiously. "No! I want to stay!" she nearly shouted, her anger stirring within her. Alistair held her tightly against him, attempting to calm her. "If I understand anything about that cocky fiance of yours, Bellus.." he began, smoothing her hair. "He'll be perfectly fine." he said, stroking behind her ear soothingly. "A-And if he's not..?" she mumbled, resting her head upon his broad shoulder. "Then so what.." he scoffed, curling his lip slightly. "It wouldn--" Psyche bit into his neck furiously, drawing blood almost instantly. He clenched his teeth as she kept her vice grip on his neck, his movement having stopped. "Are you done now..?" he asked her, gazing down at her anger creased features. She released the flesh of his neck, resting her head on his chest silently, his toned arms wrapped about her slender frame protectively. "Where's your lab..?" he asked softly, her eyes still averted from his. She touched his forehead, projecting a mental map into his mind. "Oh, that's interesting.." he murmured as she looked up questioningly, his face emotionless for a second. "I didn't know you could do that, Bellus." he said, his lavender hues meeting her own set of optics this time. Psyche sighed, averting her gaze again, her mind swirling in thought. He led them to her lab after a short while; upon their arrival she jumped down, grasping his hand and phasing the two of them through the ground and dropping them into her laboratory.

"So what now?" he asked after recovering from the effects of phasing. "We wait for him." she replied, rummaging through her cabinets for her blood samples only to find she had none. She leaned against the wall weakly, in desperate need of some form of energy. She looked upon Alistair, surveying his features and masculine frame, the pulsating of his caratoid artery and jugular vein nearly sending her into a frenzy. "Erm.. Psyche..?" he asked after she had been staring at him for a minute or so. "I'm sorry, what?" she said, snapping her attention back to him irritably. "N-nothing," he replied, noting her tension and irritation. She sighed in frustration, approaching him, her knees shaking. "Alistair.." she mumbled, leaning into him for support. She edged her lips towards his neck, a soft and lustrous decibel to her smooth voice, "May I partake in your blood..?" she asked, the words coming out in a moan. He flattened his ears in surprise, his muscles tensing. "Wh-?!" he began questioningly; she took no extra time in waiting for his reply, her teeth sinking into his flesh easily. His blood rushed forth into her waiting mouth, her eyes closing slowly as she reveled in the taste. He gripped her back tightly, holding her to him closely having grasped the gist of what she was doing. She pulled away after a few minutes, her taste for blood sated for now as well as her energy having been restored. She ran her tongue over the small puncture wound she had left behind, sealing it. "T-thank you," she said, flustered. Alistair released his grip on her back, the coat about her scantily clad form having been torn. "Sorry, wolfie.."she said licking her lips clean. She disappeared upstairs to dress herself in her usual attire, reappearing before him in a matter of seconds. Alistair simply stared at her, curious. "What?" she asked after a second of his intentional stares, cocking her head. "Did I bite too- -!" her words were muffled as he stepped forward, pressing an amorous kiss to her lips. She pushed away from him as soon as his lips touched hers, pushing him off to the best of her ability. She punched him in the chest after he finally released her from his embrace. "Alistair! I brought you here to help, not try to make me into an unfaithful broad!" she spat, wiping her lips free of his taste. "I couldn't resist." he replied simply. "Vergil's just going to be pissed! You don't even know.. He can probably feel his scar tissue burning right now! He's.. Alistair!" she ranted on angrily, unable to speak a complete sentence. "Fantastic.." she scoffed, folding her arms irritably. He mustered a small chuckle, clearing his throat. "What's so funny?" she demanded of him. "You're adorable, mi bellus.." he dared to speak. She approached him, her gait displaying unmistakeable anger. She reached out and smacked him forcefully, only to bring forth a guttural snarl from him. "You dare smack the Alpha?" he growled, grasping her hand roughly and pulling him to her aggressively, his lavender hues alight with rage. Despite her current situation, she kept her eyes trained on his stubbornly, his anger level beginning to boil. He smacked her face with a strength she had not known before, a tremble running through her legs. She dared not make a move for she was in the presence of a male, one whose power was highly considered in the Machiavelli Estate. She averted her gaze as she had known to do since the beginning, only to be thrown away from his form like a simple ragdoll. She sat where she landed on the tile floor, keeping her head down as she pressed her hand to her cheek, rubbing it softly, never having expected such treatment from such a trusted friend and companion. He turned about face, nestling into a large chair that remained in her laboratory. She remained obediently silent, awaiting her consort to arrive in her laboratory, a deep concern rooting within her heart for him.
Back to top Go down
Monumental Of the Nexus
Apohpian Remnant
Apohpian Remnant
Monumental Of the Nexus

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:00 am

Vergil and Quran went at each other blade to hammer, trying to outmatch the other in strength and ability. "Quran! You have no idea what's going on, this world is swimming in chaos and destruction. I can't allow you to get in my way, I will just have to kill you again, just as I did before!" Vergil shouted, lunging forth with his blade, swinging it amongst his adversary to strike at him. Quran blocked Vergil's oncoming assaults with his massive hammer, smashing it to the ground. Quran's hammer caused a ripple effect that tossed Vergil up into the air, though the apophian held onto his blade tightly. The stone being met him as he ascended and continued his assault on his body, striking him in multiple places before he fell back to the ground. Vergil barely landing on his feet, he stumbled trying to hold his position, Quran had came down with his hammer with an attempt to crush the apophian's skull. Vergil evaded his attack, rolling off to the side and climbing onto the stone being's rough body. He raised his morning star, striking at the rock like material that was Quran's skin, but it seem to be too rough for Vergil's blade to breach the outer surface. The apophian leaped from off the creature and landed at a safe distance. "Enough of these games Balthazar, on this day.. you will die!" Quran said, Vergil's eyes darted at the direction of Quran, his hammer was set ablaze and soaked in white magic. "I will rip the flesh from your skin Balthazar, only one of us will live to see the end of this day.."

Quran took charge at the apophian with his hammer being dragged along the ground, ripping it to shreds as he approached him. He watched on as Quran approached him, the male looking on in the distance, something was bothering him. Vergil could feel something was wrong, sensing his beloved consort was in danger. "Alistair! That son of a bitch.. if he--" Vergil cutting his sentence short, realizing how close Quran was getting. "If my blade does not work, then maybe.. I should try something else.."He spoke, piercing the ground with his blade and stepping in front of it. His hands beginning to emit a blackish aura from them as well as the rest of his body. Quran lifting his hammer just as he was in range for an attack, a void materialized beneath his feet. Dragging him into the endless thread of darkness, Vergil conjuring up the void within his head, shaping it into a micro dimension. It resemble a circular shape, Vergil held it between his forefinger and thumb, the male smiled upon crushing it, ceasing it to exist no further.[color:097f=green] "Don't worry my love.. I'm coming.." Vergil spoke, sniffing out her scent and following it to her laboratory. The apophian kneel down to the ground, placing his hand onto the location of where the lab was located. His body transmuted into particles, phasing through the ground and reconstructing him inside lab. Vergil's eyes darted over to his consort, and then back at Alistair. "Alistair! I warned you not to put your hands on my wife, but you disobeyed.. I expected this from a dog.." He approached Psyche, lifting her from the tile floor. "Are you okay my love..? Don't worry, I'll take care of this..now instead of waiting for our fight in Ambrose.." He said, hinting at something.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Bizzeh
Rebellious Bizzeh

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:49 pm

The mentioned name of his cousin brought a sense of urgency to him. Taking a few steps back, Bizzeh eyed the military suspiciously. “Oi, what do you know of Vergil?” he asked. “Not enough…” said the black figure. “But we may believe he is the cause of this……certain outbreak on Mobius. There was a project that was worked on, project AL, I assume you heard the story of what it’s used for?” With a deep sigh Bizzeh replied. “Yeah, but what does that have to do with Vergil?” he asked again with a more serious tone behind his voice. “WELL..” Mr. Black answered, “We believe that he may be behind the devious deeds of AL’s release, followed by the unfortunate chain of events…. The weather changing, the sudden appearance of these gray like aliens, and the fact that he’s still on the loose…. We want you to bring him to us, bring him into justice, alive…” Bizzeh snorted before breaking out into a laugh. Catching his breath he stood tall, shaking his head at the Gov’s actions. “You do realize that Vergil alive is death alone? Find someone else to do your bidding, I pass…” turning his back to the mass army, he held his head down in thought. “You do know that you can be persecuted for not helping us? Are you aware of that Mr. Joestar…” Bizzeh glanced over his shoulder, his violet pupils casting a heavy glare at Mr. Black. “I don’t like the Government, I never will, especially after what happened to West Charcoal City about a year ago. And besides, I want Vergil for my own specific reason, there for I will not help you, find someone else and leave this place..” Mr. Black clenched his fist with rage. “Well, you leave us with no---”

His threat was cut short by a sudden vibration beneath their feet. The whole city began to quake violently, causing the power lines to fade in and out. Turning around to ensure his men’s safety, he glanced over his shoulder for the orange porcupine, who had disappeared. “Damn….. FALL OUT! Bring that Orange bastard to me! Find him! Capture him! Beat him! I don’t give a damn!” The men began to scatter around the house, searching for the porcupine in the house that shook violently.

Bizzeh was already upstairs dressing himself for a hefty showdown. “Damn, I need to find Berial and warn him….” he spoke to himself. Reaching into a black duffel bag, he removed his bandolier, strapping it across his waist. “BIZZEH! OPEN UP! WE KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!” called a voice, followed by several loud thuds upon a mahogany door. Two silver reflections shimmered in a cracked mirror before disappearing in two brown holsters. “JUST A MINUTE!” scoffed Bizzeh sarcastically. In repeating motions he smashed his right foot onto the floor board beneath his him, breaking it up into several broken pieces until a large and orange blade revealed itself. Grasping the weapon, he slung it over his back after the house began to stiffen still. A large eruption caused every moving muscle to stand still before a large split caused the house to break up into two violent halves causing a single large fault to form. Bizzeh leapt to the other side of the room upon a broken window ceil. The mahogany door feel and the split room swarmed with armed officers and Mr. Black. With a middle finger pointed at them all, Bizzeh fell out the window, his tail latching onto a broken flag pole, swinging himself upright, the porcupine landed upon several grey objects with a harsh thud. “Ow….. Huh?!

The hell?!”Standing around and beneath him swarmed gray creatures, each hung with a look of hunger. “You guy’s arent dem---” one grey creature began to stir beneath his feet before the earths crust began to shift yet again, releasing hot pressure beneath, forcing them in the air to fall freely. “WOOHOO!” Bizzeh yelled with glee. His heart was pounding with excitement while reaching to his backside to pull forth two black guns. Now falling down into another crowd of grey’s head first, he kept his guns positioned in front of him; performing a spin dash in such a rapid motion, his pointer fingers pulled on each trigger. Bullets and shells filled the air, as a horde of grey’s fell one by one. He landed atop a dead corpse before stumbling back on his butt. “GOT…to be more careful…” he sighed, picking and dusting himself off. A good distance from him stood the decomposing home of Lavender Brooks which was slowly sinking into the earth. “Damn….. I need to find Berial and fast….” All around him, Charcoal city began to disintegrate into nothing but rubble with more grey creatures spawning. “

So, this is where you’re from huh?” spoke a voice. Bizzeh swung around with shock, his eyes darting from left to right, his guns brought forth in defense. With a graceful leap, a much taller figure landed in front of Bizzeh’s guns that pressed onto purple chest fur. Bizzeh’s eyes scaled up, his jaws dropped, and he stared with bewilderment. “B-B-Bage Barossa?” he stammered. The tall figure smirked, and with a slight nod of the head, Bizzeh sheathed his guns and gave the other a warm hug before backing away to take in the long forgotten sight. “Dude! It’s been what, years since I’ve seen--- wait, what the hell are you doing here? What happened to your earth?” B.B. shrugged his shoulders with a hefty sigh. “I wonder that myself. One minute, I’m fighting off a horde of demons with the Reaper Splitters, then the next thing I remember, some bright flash occurred and POOF I end up in some foreign land. I would’ve never thought I’ve ended up in Mobile Alabama….” Bizzeh raised his eyebrow in confusion. “Mobile Alabama?, you mean Mobius right?” B.B. nodded his head. “YEAH! That’s the name. Any way, some grey creature swarmed on me. I gave him a warning before I opened fire, all he or she said was UGEHGDSFHDSYGFPOF before I blasted them. Then I seen some orange fluff butt flying through the air yelling WOOHOO and I recognized the voice, so BAM! I run into you.” Bizzeh laughed. “And a good thing to, unfortunately, we cant catch up with each other, I need to find my brother…. And fast.” B.B. tossed his arms olive arms behind his head. “Go ahead, I’ll catch up with you later, I’m going to explore this place for some answers on how to get back home and what the hell happened here. I’ll try and meet up with you before I leave.” Bizzeh cocked a smile, knowing he can trust the male, he speed off in search for his brother.
Back to top Go down
Señor Joestar
Unbreakable Endurance
Unbreakable Endurance
Señor Joestar

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:06 pm

As Russell retreated to what he thought would be the hellhole that was charcoal the dingo paused to take a breather or so having escaped impending doom for the moment, the male bended his back lending forward placing one paw onto his knee. Man he was tired he ran what humans today would call a 'block' wroth of forested area non stop just to flee from horrid monsters. Yet all he did was escape from the kitchen into the frier for the entire city was now in derisory, giant robots, aliens(grays), horrible weather, and even the military was causing death and destruction to this once fair city. The ghetto which already seemed in racked was gone in his eyes.. If Mr.Joestar was still alive he'd be fighting a long battle to get out of here to find salvation, and knowing him most likely he'd go to see if his big brother were okay at lease that is what Rusell thought from what his ol' pal Berial told him... Remembering the gray lycan's words like it were yesterday 'His heart was always in the right place when he's trying to help me out and I really appreciate him for it Rusty, but don't tell him that he'll think I'm going soft on him.'

"Well he might not have gotten the massage that me mate ain't here, but then again Berial did say that he never checks his cell phone's voice mail. Hehe from what Berri told me that little bugger can be a bit of a trouble maker, knowing him he is probably trying to charge through those creatures to get to the closest path toward the mansion.. to bad it is gone I better go tell him before he goes there and get enraged."

Said Russell as he shook his head and wiped the sweat from his forehead, he knew that from what Berial told him that his hotheaded brother would be after him. And that if he saw the ruined Joestar Estate that he'd go mad and think that the weather which was caused by Al, the creatures, or the robots may have destroyed him, his nephew, and niece thus causing him to feel a mixture of emotions Anger, Grief, Sadness, etc. Even though they were on shaky terms due to the past actions of his new fiancé, and his psychological 'help' he doubted that he'd enjoy the death of the loveable big oaf. Which is why Russell hurried to cut him off before he got to the Joestar Estate, luckily he didn't run into those beasts like the certain orange porcupine that was slowing him down or else he'd be fucked.

Meanwhile on the other side of the town in the near by forest Vitiligo Scarlet fought tirelessly with the gray alien creatures it seemed hopeless for a while until the hedglinx lended a helping hand. Cutting through their thick hard shells and making their brain matter fly out in different directions causing the mysterious gloo to hit the window of his machine with a slight cocky grin the male looked down toward the male and slowly decented toward the ground and to be more specific shinn assuming that he was in the air. Being back to back with the creature he stared around the area with their current situation seeming grim the male begin to snicker softly before sharing his first words with his 'partner'.

"Looks like we're going to have to watch each other's backs now mate, however all I need is an hour and I can charge up me Satellites' laser cannon attack haven't thought of a name for the attack yet but these three little buggers can wipe out an entire city when their fully charged. Think we'll last an hour mate?"

The Male asked rhetorically he knew they would last an hour, but he wanted to see what his new 'friend' would say. Depending on his answer this small piece of information would tell the dingo what type of person he was, or if he had any faith in their current predicament. Either way he still wanted to cut him up and see what made him tick, but he wouldn't tell him that until after that blasted AL operating system was offline permanently. With that being said, and his partner's reply HOPEFULLY being a good one he pressed the big red button on the inside of his machine and the three little robots that had been hovering over his head begin to glow brightly, and the percentage of their charge was shown on screen first at one percent. Remembering that they still needed an hour he'd hope that the time he needed would not go to waste with either of them dying...
Back to top Go down
Shinn R.
Shinn R.

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 pm

The male's hue's panned from left to right as he began pulling his tan over coat off dropping it to the ground so that it wouldn't be in his way, yet as it the coat hit the ground it seem to act like a one way teleporter; being that a large blade had begun showing itself, and he grabbed ahold of it's hilt pulling it out from the void and swinging it into the air before catching it with his left hand holding it out toward the creatures.
"Just and hour huh? well that shouldn't be too hard. Although I could be wrong and we could end up in a serious fix."
The hedgelynx only joked at this knowing full well that he could last an hour with these thing's, but only if he kept stealing their energy and draining the life force out of them. He let his arm drop back to his side this large blade which was bigger then him, yet he seem to wield it with one hand and no trouble at all covered in wrappings it was the oddest thing anyone would have ever seen. The white male smirked as he waited for these creature's to make the first move so he would be able to counter them with ease as was his normal style of combat; in his mind he was already planning the next few hundred moves he could or would use in this small skirmish.

Just as his eye's focused onto one, it charged for him and quickly he swung large blade to the right before swinging it back to the left so that the edge connected with the creatures body the rounded tip of it wrapping around the gery before he swung futher left throwing it into a few other's, while the blade returned to it's normal state. The blade seem to pulse quickly once as it soon stopped and was still once more.
Back to top Go down
Psyche Machiavelli
Ambrosian Princess
Ambrosian Princess
Psyche Machiavelli

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:56 pm

She slumped in her devious consort's arms, resting her head on his chest limply, awaiting Alistair to speak. She kept her oddly tinted hues trained on Alistair's muscular form, her gaze obediently averted from his burning lavender optics. "She's not your wife for long, cretin." Alistair barked out shortly, a laugh erupting from him, seemingly intoxicated by his own adrenaline and rage. "Come to me, mi Bellus," Alistair cooed serenely, Psyche's attention instantly captured. She whined lowly, squirming in her husbands arms, her own DNA betraying her willfull mind. She jumped down from his arms, approaching Alistair as he pulled her into a rough embrace, spinning her around so that she was facing Vergil. The wolf hooked his hand beneath her chin and tilting it upwards, rendering her neck exposed and vulnerable. She closed her eyes, her ears flattening as her tail fell limp. "Speak now, love.." Alistair ordered, placing his clawed fingertips at the throbbing pulse in her neck, the razorlike edge of his claws piercing her flesh as if it were made of tissue paper. "V-Vergil, help," she muttered, her love for her husband clashing with the commands Alistair dished out. Alistair snarled, grasping her throat firmly and lifting her form. "What was that? Would you like to repeat that name, hm?" he growled at her, his pearlesque fangs bared threateningly. Before she could answer, he let her drop to the cold tile of the floor below her, a deep pain rolling up the length of her tailbone and spine. She scrambled off to the side, the air swirling about in the room thick with tension and unspoken emotion. "Fine! If you want to speak his name, I'll just have to demolish the namebearer's very existence." He said, drawing his sword from it's hilt, pointing it's fine tip towards Vergil. "Well, fool, here's your fight!" he mocked."Or will you surrender in cowardice?" he challenged, ego backing his words. "It will be my name she moans when the sun has slipped beyond the horizon, my blood in which she indulges in lustfully.." Alistair stated, staking his claim on the trembling female behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War Mobius (It begins )   World War Mobius (It begins ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War Mobius (It begins )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplays :: Roleplays (General) :: Story Driven Role-Play :: Multi-Para-
Jump to: